Nucrush Group Community Fund
A key initiative of the Nucrush Group’s Good Neighbour Programme, and a focus of the Programme's financial donations, is the Nucrush Group Community Fund. Key to the Fund's success is our partnership with the Rotary Club of Coomera Valley. Rotary are responsible for the Fund’s day-to-day management and administration. Through a structured review process, applications are assessed according to Nucrush’s criteria and Rotary’s philosophy and community knowledge.
The Fund focuses on the needs and well-being of under privileged and disadvantaged children and youth in the Oxenford and Upper Coomera* area, specifically to provide:
- Financial or in-kind support to those in need;
- Resources for learning, development or support; and
- Resources or initiatives for creating a greater sense of community
The Fund aims to:
- Be responsive to, and considerate of each request;
- Establish ‘legacy’ initiatives that add benefit at the time and in perpetuity; and
- Help people whose needs are not met by traditional avenues or support agencies
*The Oxenford and Coomera covers the district bounded by the Pacific Motorway to the east, Coomera to the north, Pacific Pines to the south and the hinterland escarpment to the west. Applicants can be an individual, community association or group, or a not-for-profit charity or association residing or based in this area.
Please allow a minimum of 14 days for the processing of an Application.