Community - Good Neighbour Programme
Through our award-winning Good Neighbour Programme the Nucrush Group is proud to be actively involved in, and contribute to, the needs of our local community including schools, sporting groups and charity organisations.
Formalised in 2004, the Nucrush Group Good Neighbour Programme (GNP) aims to:
- Foster strong partnerships with community members, local groups and organisations;
- Keep the local community informed about on-going company activities; and
- Provide practical and financial assistance to community projects, groups and individuals
Each year, the Good Neighbour Programme co-ordinates or sponsors initiatives including:
- Sponsorship of the Nucrush Group Community Fund in partnership with the Rotary Club of Coomera Valley (click here to read more)
- Quarry Community Open Day
- Quarry tours for schools and other organisations
- Community and customer perception surveys
- Rotary Club of Coomera Valley Events incl. ANZAC Day Service & Christmas Carols
- Junior Sporting Club Sponsorships
Enquires regarding sponsorship applications and eligibility should be directed to the Community Relations Co-ordinator.
Can you spare a few moments to complete our Community Survey?
You could also win a $50 voucher. Your feedback is important to us - please click here to access the survey.