The Nucrush Group held a Health & Wellbeing Expo for its employees on 6th May, with some great team building and fundraising!
- Close to $400 was raised for the Cancer Council in tribute to our late colleage, Phillip Hinde
- 25 'flu shots were administered free of charge
- 15 people pledged to donate blood to the Red 25 campaign
- Everyone received free samples of sunscreen and learned more about the risks of skin cancer
- And a couple of great prizes were won by our staff, including a beautiful fruit & veg hamper from the Local Bloke - Wholesale Fresh Produce.